Friday, January 29, 2010

Why is it so very hard?

We gave away our dog because she was too rowdy. That was hard.


My granny died when I was 8. That very hard.


My best friend moved away.... far away... that still is very hard, but what seems to be harder than that, is understanding. Why is it so hard? I pray; I read my Bible. Do I really have a lack of interest? Certainly not.... I want to be what God wants me to be, and I want to walk on the right path.

I've considered starting a Bible study for some of my middle school friends. I think it would be good for everyone. The girls, because they would be able to gather and learn with each other. Me, because I'd get to experience the lessons on a deeper level. I'll have to more than learn what I'm wanting to teach. But maybe I'm not ready to teach a class. Maybe it's not time. I'm wodnering if I should go ahead and do the Bible study, or do I wait until I've grown as a Christian more. Oh.... Why is it so very hard!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment